Why Jesus Cares About Your Divorce
Passage: Matthew 19:1–12
Why Jesus Cares About Your Divorce - Matthew 19:1-12
Part 1: The culture’s take on divorce.
Part 2: God’s take on divorce.
Part 3: What we should do.
- Marriage should be held in high esteem.
- Divorce should be thought of carefully.
- Counsel and counseling should be utilized resources.
- Prayer demonstrates that you believe that God can do what you can’t do.
- Model for our children, not surprise our children.
- Review the gospel in your life so you can treat your spouse in light of it.
More in Matthew
July 24, 2022Matthew: A Grand Story of Salvation
July 17, 2022The Great Commission for All Christians
July 3, 2022The Hinge of History: The Event that History Turns On (Part 2)