Why Jesus Cares About Your Divorce
Passage: Matthew 19:1–19:12
Why Jesus Cares About Your Divorce - Matthew 19:1-12
Part 1: The culture’s take on divorce.
Part 2: God’s take on divorce.
Part 3: What we should do.
- Marriage should be held in high esteem.
- Divorce should be thought of carefully.
- Counsel and counseling should be utilized resources.
- Prayer demonstrates that you believe that God can do what you can’t do.
- Model for our children, not surprise our children.
- Review the gospel in your life so you can treat your spouse in light of it.
More in Matthew
October 24, 2021The Savior that Many did not Expect - Matthew 21:1-22
October 17, 2021Where is Jesus Leading and Who Wants to Follow?
September 26, 2021How Uncomfortable We Are With Grace Matthew 20:1-16