How Uncomfortable We Are With Grace Matthew 20:1-16
Passage: Matthew 20:1–20:16
"How Uncomfortable We Are With Grace"
- God is sovereignly gracious to whomever he wants for whatever reason he wants.
- Grace is uncomfortable when you watch others receive what you think only you deserve.
- God often exposes our motives when results don’t end up like we expected.
- God is often gracious even when teaching us about grace.
- Make a list of everything God owes you.
- Make a list of everything you owe God.
More in Matthew
October 24, 2021The Savior that Many did not Expect - Matthew 21:1-22
October 17, 2021Where is Jesus Leading and Who Wants to Follow?
September 19, 2021Why Jesus Cares About Your Divorce