How Uncomfortable We Are With Grace Matthew 20:1-16
Passage: Matthew 20:1–16
"How Uncomfortable We Are With Grace"
- God is sovereignly gracious to whomever he wants for whatever reason he wants.
- Grace is uncomfortable when you watch others receive what you think only you deserve.
- God often exposes our motives when results don’t end up like we expected.
- God is often gracious even when teaching us about grace.
- Make a list of everything God owes you.
- Make a list of everything you owe God.
More in Matthew
July 24, 2022Matthew: A Grand Story of Salvation
July 17, 2022The Great Commission for All Christians
July 3, 2022The Hinge of History: The Event that History Turns On (Part 2)