The Tale of Two Moms
Passage: Galatians 4:21– 5:1
Christ sets people free from slavery. Now don’t return to it.
- What happened in history? (vv. 21-23)
- What does it mean? (vv. 24-27)
- Why does that matter for us today? (vv. 28 – 5:1)
Four kinds of people in the world:
- Law-obeying, Law-relying
- Law-disobeying, Law-relying
- Law-disobeying, Not Law-relying
- Law-obeying, Not Law-relying
You cannot accomplish true righteousness. You can only receive true righteousness.
More in Galatians
October 1, 2023The Good News...of Your Local Church
September 24, 2023The Holy Spirit: Your Divine Roommate
September 17, 2023Another Gospel?: Why False Teaching Promises Deliverance but Offers Damnation