What do we do with the 10 Commandments?
Passage: Galatians 3:19–25
1. What is the purpose of the law? (vv. 19-20)
The overall purpose of the Law was:
- Reveal the holy character of the eternal God (Leviticus 19:2; 20:7–8).
- Set apart the nation of Israel as distinct from all the other nations (Exodus 19:5).
- Reveal the sinfulness of man. (Galatians 3:24; Romans 10:4).
2. What is the function of the law? (vv. 21-25)
More in Galatians
October 1, 2023The Good News...of Your Local Church
September 24, 2023The Holy Spirit: Your Divine Roommate
September 17, 2023Another Gospel?: Why False Teaching Promises Deliverance but Offers Damnation