The Tale of Two Moms
Passage: Galatians 4:21– 5:1
Christ sets people free from slavery. Now don’t return to it.
- What happened in history? (vv. 21-23)
- What does it mean? (vv. 24-27)
- Why does that matter for us today? (vv. 28 – 5:1)
Four kinds of people in the world:
- Law-obeying, Law-relying
- Law-disobeying, Law-relying
- Law-disobeying, Not Law-relying
- Law-obeying, Not Law-relying
You cannot accomplish true righteousness. You can only receive true righteousness.
More in Galatians
September 17, 2023Another Gospel?: Why False Teaching Promises Deliverance but Offers Damnation
September 3, 2023Life or Death: Getting the Gospel Right
August 27, 2023Surrendered, Sold Out, and Suffering for Christ